Magic Circle is the worlds most prestigious magic club, but you have to be over 18 to join. If you child is mad about magic, and dreams of joining the Magic Circle, there is some good news.
In 1996 the Magic Circle established the Young Magicians Club for magicians aged 10 – 18. It's an incredible opportunity for young magicians to develop their skills, socialise with other magicians and benefit from the huge resources that the Magic Circle has to offer as they learn their skills.
You don't have to be based in London to be a member. Parents from all over the country make trips to London with their child to take part in club activities throughout the year. It also doesn't matter what skill level your child has. The Young Magicians Club caters for total beginners to experienced performing magicians. There are events, workshops and lectures that every child who loves magic will enjoy and learn something from. The club
One of the greatest benefits of membership, is access to the facilities provided by the Magic Circle. Your child will be given entry to the Magic Circle Headquarters in London, where they can access the incredible library of magic books (Over 6000 magic books), watch magic in the purpose build magic theatre and learn about the history of magic in the Magic Circles world famous magic museum.
Once your child reaches 18 years of age, they get a reduced entrance fee to becoming a member of the Magic Circle, so they really will find a lifelong resource for their magic development.
Other benefits of membership include:
- A membership pack with a membership card, badge, membership certificate and a magic trick to start learning.
- A regular high quality magic magazine stuffed full of advice, tips and articles on learning magic.
- Help on hand from the YMC Advisory Team of magicians which can advice your child on any areas of magic.
- Access to the best magic competitions.
- Entrance to events throughout the year specifically for magicians.
You can find out more about the Young Magicians Club on their website