Approaching Magic Practice – Free eBook on Effective Practice Techniques for Magicians
Over the years, many magicians visit the magic shop to get personal tuition or simply for us to help with a routine or technique they are struggling to learn. There is often a common reason for their lack of progress:
The method of practice they are using to learn their magic tricks.
Do you find that you are spending a great deal of time 'practicing your magic' but seem to be making little progress? Do you get disheartened because you don't seem to be able to perform a trick as well as you feel you should?
In this free 102 page book, Dominic Reyes shares advice and techniques he has learned about effective magic practice over more than 20 years. The book is intended to give you a structured plan of action, ways to get faster results, and practical tips that will make a huge difference to your approach to learning magic tricks.
- Why magicians waste so much time getting little result
- How to avoid the 'pitfall of choice'
- A structured, focused practice program
- Ways to stay motivated
- How to judge your progress
- The psychology of practice techniques
- How to spot and correct errors
- Example study programs
- Ways to Improve your existing material
- How to build presentation into your practice
- The 20/20/20 method of practice
- Techniques to avoid performance drift
- How to set practice goals
- The bst way to remove a practice plateau
- And much, much more