It doesn’t matter how much you practice your magic tricks, sometimes things will go wrong. A prop breaks, you get distracted, or fate just takes a turn and something unusual happens. What counts is how you deal with the situation.
In this 22 page ebook, we will teach you how to deal with mistakes and turn them to your advantage.
You will Learn:
- What to say and do when something goes wrong.
- Common reasons why magic tricks fail in live performance
- Why your frame of mind is so important to your success.
- How audiences really react to mistakes
- How to use memory erasing techniques.
- Effective use of ‘outs’ to fix the situation.
- How to follow a failed magic trick.
- Why getting things wrong can be a positive event.
- Much, much more
Get the free ebook now. Simply fill in your details below and we will email you the book right away:
‘It’s always good to rethink what I’m doing and this book and also your other ebooks are great with a very high standard. I hope that lots of young magicians and also the older ones, like myself, will continue to educate themeself. Your project is a very good track to be on.‘ – Bru Normstrom
What happens next:
Step 1: Once you enter your details above, we will automatically email you a link to download Mistakes in Magic for free.
Step 2: We will follow up with you, to answer any questions you may have, help you get ready to perform, giving you more tips, ideas and free magic tuition. We won’t share your details with anyone, and you can opt-out of this service at any time.
The Merchant of Magic produces free guides, eBooks and offer support and tuition for magicians. The service is part of the customer care commitment from the team of magicians at MagicShop.co.uk.