For over a year now, the team at The Merchant of Magic have been using Evernote to make our magic lives easier and more organised by creating magicians notebooks.
What is Evernote?
On the web it allows you to create, clip, and share notes and see them everywhere. On your phone you can take snapshots, read to-do lists, record audio whenever and wherever you like. On your desktop you can use Evernote to search through all your notes, even find text within images, whether online or off! It’s the perfect magicians notebook.
It’s such a useful tool for magicians, that we thought we would share our top 10 ways magicians can use it..
1) Keep copies of all your booking contracts, so wherever you are, you can see all the details.
2) Clip a copy of all the magic items you own as an instant inventory
3) Clip all the magic items you would love to get in the future (the ultimate want list)
4) Save copies of company logo’s at gigs
5) Save copies of all the business cards you get given, and have them instantly searchable wherever you are.
6) Hear a great one-liner or a routine idea? Save it instantly.
7) Parking your car for a booking. Clip it’s location and you can find in instantly
8) Save copies of all your trick instruction sheets, so you have everything always accessible.
9) A prospective client gives you their telephone number for a booking enquiry – Clip the image into your magicians notebooks in Evernote and you never lose a lead.
10) Save copies of all the magic pdf’s you own, so you have a library of magic to read wherever you are.
To get the Evernote magicians notebook: visit them HERE
How do you use Evernote? Do you use an alternative system for your magicians notebooks? Let us know in the comments below