The Merchant of Magic shop has been growing steadily year after year since it opened it’s doors in the 1990’s. The magic shop team is proud and humbled by the amazing customer feedback from magicians that order close up magic tricks, or get advice about improving their magic. However, we understand that many magicians still want to use other magic shops for their magicians supplies and training. We thought we would give you 10 reasons why you shouldn’t use The Merchant of Magic, so when your talking with your Merchant of Magic loving friends, you can be armed with some Merchant of Magic problems and reasons why you would rather use a different magic shop.
1) There’s just too much to choose from.
2) I prefer to buy my magic from shop keepers, rather than a group of working magicians.
3) I don’t like receiving advice and performing tips, I just want to buy things, and be on my own.
4) I prefer to be pushed towards a shops own products. I don’t like impartial advice.
5) It annoys me when I’m offered a discount, I don’t need charity!
6) Telephones scare me. I don’t need instant advice and help, just email contact is the future!
7) Bricks and Mortar magic shops have no place on the internet, I only want to support website companies.
8) I prefer to ‘pay my money and take my chances’ it’s just not right having a 365 day return policy.
9) Learning magic is a competition between magicians. I don’t want to support a magic shop that wants to offer free advice to magicians.
10) Being a multi-millionaire, I’m worried what my friends would thing of me using a magic shops with a magic tricks price promise guarantee. It’s just cheap and tacky.
There you have it, 10 good reasons not to use The Merchant of Magic. These Merchant of Magic problems maybe had you nodding in agreement… We understand each of those reasons not to shop with us. However, we would love to have you as a customer, so consider giving us your business anyway, after all, as Micheal Coreleone said:
‘Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.’