Luke Dancy chats to magician and magic creator Cody Nottinghan about his card through window magic effect – RIFT. They discuss the mechanics, presentation and performance of the trick to get the best results, and answer questions from magicians.
Spread playing cards over any glass window, and you easily pull their playing card right through the window, using just your mouth. You show your hands totally empty and can even have them behind your back.
You don’t need to palm playing cards, no need for any magnets, and the window is totally normal and not prepared.
The audience can really put the playing card back into the deck themselves. You just go up to any window or glass door and perform this. No stooges, it’s really easy.
– No cards palmed, controlled, or hidden up your sleeves.
– Hands are placed behind your back to ease suspicion
– Cleanest Card Through Window on the market
– Resets in seconds
– A sleekly designed gimmick that gives you the power to bend the laws of physics.
– 50 mins of expert instruction taught by Rift creator, Cody Nottingham