Ben Williams takes a look at BLUFF by Mickael Chatelain and how to get the most out of it.
BLUFF by Mickael Chatelain Strong points:
- You end CLEAN!
- You lead the spectators down the garden path in an entertaining way. You show them how wrong they are after they fall into the trap you’ve set for them.
- You do all this with a borrowed bank note (Euros, Dollars, Pounds etc.)
- The borrowed £5 needs preparation.
- No pulls, no manipulation,or lapping
- Initial set up just takes five minutes! Mickael teaches you how to set up the gimmick.
- Teaching online video is included.
- A long-held secret Mickael is now sharing with you!